How the Program Works
The Medtronic Ambassador Program connects people considering a Medtronic therapy with people who have the therapy and have volunteered their time to share their experiences. Ambassadors do not provide medical or technical support.
Patients who wish to speak with an ambassador initiate an appointment request. The ambassador will receive notification of the request. Ambassadors then access the portal to manage requested appointments.
During the appointment, patients may ask the following questions:
- At what point did you decide that it was the right time for this therapy?
- How did you know this was the right option for you?
- What was surgery like?
- How did you feel after surgery?
- Would you do it again?
- Have been receiving a Medtronic therapy for more than 6 months
- Have Internet, email, and cellphone access
- Be able to respond to patient requests in a timely manner
- Can dedicate a minimum of 3 hours per week to the Ambassador Program
- Must be 18 or older
How to Become an Ambassador
The first step is to complete the application. Within a few weeks, we will contact you to discuss your experience with the therapy and confirm whether you meet all program requirements. We appreciate your interest and look forward to speaking with you.